What is HBOT?
The proposed mechanisms by which HBOT may help with autoimmune diseases such as Grave’s disease include:
- Anti-inflammatory effects: HBOT has been suggested to have anti-inflammatory properties, potentially reducing the inflammatory response that contributes to autoimmune diseases.
- Enhanced tissue oxygenation: By increasing the amount of oxygen delivered to tissues, HBOT may promote healing and support tissue health in individuals with autoimmune conditions.
- Modulation of immune response: HBOT has been shown to affect immune cells and cytokine production, potentially influencing the immune response in autoimmune diseases.
A NEW APPROACH BASED ON SOLID SCIENCE
As experts in immune system conditions, Verita medical doctors know your experience. We go beyond conventional medicine. Forget those failed treatment protocols. Let Verita Reset help you recover your health and get back to living your life without Multiple Sclerosis holding you back. Our intense two-week programs combine over 15 different treatments, tailored to target your condition, co-infections and toxins are affecting you specifically. Your personalized protocol can include:
- An expertly combined range of herbal, medicinal, pharmaceutical and biologic treatments.
- Stem cell therapy to help regenerate lost cells, neurons, and tissues caused by your condition.
- Hyperbaric therapy to increase bacteria-killing oxygen levels in your blood.
- Medical detoxification, chelation and ozone therapies
- Whole body hyperthermia to activate your body’s immune response to reduce symptoms and kill the bacteria causing your condition.
- Autologous dendritic cell therapy to reset neural pathways disrupting your immune response.
These innovative treatments, along with a range of other breakthrough therapies, including IV drips and ozone therapy, have proven successful. When combined with selected conventional medicines, they boost your body’s ability and capacity to break down the biofilms, eliminate toxins, repair neural damage and overcome the long term effects of your condition.