What is Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT)?
Oxygenation and tissue healing: HBOT increases the oxygen levels in the body, potentially improving oxygenation to affected tissues and supports tissue healing and repair processes in the central nervous system, which can be beneficial for MS patients.
- Oxygenation and tissue healing: HBOT increases the oxygen levels in the body, potentially improving oxygenation to affected tissues. This may support tissue healing and repair processes in the central nervous system, which can be beneficial for MS patients.
- Anti-inflammatory effects: MS involves inflammation in the central nervous system. HBOT has been suggested to possess anti-inflammatory properties, which may help reduce inflammation and potentially alleviate symptoms associated with MS.
- Immune modulation: HBOT might affect the immune system by modulating the immune response. In MS, an inappropriate immune response targets the nervous system. HBOT’s influence on immune cells and their functions may help regulate this immune response, potentially slowing down the progression of the disease.
- Neuroprotection: HBOT has been proposed to have neuroprotective effects, meaning it may help protect nerve cells from damage. In MS, the protective effects of HBOT may help preserve existing nerve function and prevent further degeneration.
- Complementary therapy: HBOT is often considered as a complementary therapy alongside conventional treatments for MS, such as disease-modifying drugs. It may be used in combination with other therapies to enhance overall outcomes and symptom management.
A NEW APPROACH BASED ON SOLID SCIENCE
As experts in immune system conditions, Verita medical doctors know your experience. We go beyond conventional medicine. Forget those failed treatment protocols. Let Verita Reset help you recover your health and get back to living your life without Multiple Sclerosis holding you back. Our intense two-week programs combine over 15 different treatments, tailored to target your condition, co-infections and toxins are affecting you specifically. Your personalized protocol can include:
- An expertly combined range of herbal, medicinal, pharmaceutical and biologic treatments.
- Stem cell therapy to help regenerate lost cells, neurons, and tissues caused by your condition.
- Hyperbaric therapy to increase bacteria-killing oxygen levels in your blood.
- Medical detoxification, chelation and ozone therapies
- Whole body hyperthermia to activate your body’s immune response to reduce symptoms and kill the bacteria causing your condition.
- Autologous dendritic cell therapy to reset neural pathways disrupting your immune response.
These innovative treatments, along with a range of other breakthrough therapies, including IV drips and ozone therapy, have proven successful. When combined with selected conventional medicines, they boost your body’s ability and capacity to break down the biofilms, eliminate toxins, repair neural damage and overcome the long term effects of your condition.