WHAT IS AUTOLOGOUS DENDRITIC CELLS TREATMENT?
Autologous dendritic cell treatment, also known as autologous dendritic cell therapy, is an emerging approach being investigated for the treatment of multiple sclerosis (MS), it’s available right now from Verita Mexico.
Dendritic cells (DCs) are immune cells that regulate the immune system’s response by capturing and presenting antigens to other immune cells, initiating an immune response.
Autologous dendritic cell treatment involves extracting a patient’s own dendritic cells, modifying them in the lab to enhance their immune-regulating abilities, and reintroducing them into the patient’s body.
Modified dendritic cells promote immune tolerance and suppress the inappropriate immune response in MS. They stimulate regulatory immune cells and suppress autoreactive immune cells attacking the nervous system.
Autologous dendritic cell treatment aims to reduce inflammation, prevent further nerve cell damage, and potentially promote central nervous system repair. Its goal is to slow down or halt MS progression and alleviate symptoms.
A NEW APPROACH BASED ON SOLID SCIENCE
As experts in immune system conditions, Verita medical doctors know your experience. We go beyond conventional medicine. Forget those failed treatment protocols. Let Verita Reset help you recover your health and get back to living your life without Multiple Sclerosis holding you back. Our intense two-week programs combine over 15 different treatments, tailored to target your condition, co-infections and toxins are affecting you specifically. Your personalized protocol can include:
- An expertly combined range of herbal, medicinal, pharmaceutical and biologic treatments.
- Stem cell therapy to help regenerate lost cells, neurons, and tissues caused by your condition.
- Hyperbaric therapy to increase bacteria-killing oxygen levels in your blood.
- Medical detoxification, chelation and ozone therapies
- Whole body hyperthermia to activate your body’s immune response to reduce symptoms and kill the bacteria causing your condition.
- Autologous dendritic cell therapy to reset neural pathways disrupting your immune response.
These innovative treatments, along with a range of other breakthrough therapies, including IV drips and ozone therapy, have proven successful. When combined with selected conventional medicines, they boost your body’s ability and capacity to break down the biofilms, eliminate toxins, repair neural damage and overcome the long term effects of your condition.