WHAT IS STEM CELL AND EXOSOME THERAPY?
Stem cells and exosomes have shown potential in the field of diabetes research and treatment. While the use of these therapies is still being explored, here are some ways in which they might help with diabetes, these treatments are available from Verita Reset now.
- Stem Cells:
- Regeneration of Beta Cells: In type 1 diabetes, the immune system mistakenly attacks and destroys the insulin-producing beta cells in the pancreas. Stem cells have the ability to differentiate into various cell types, including beta cells. The idea is that by transplanting stem cells into the pancreas or creating insulin-producing cells from stem cells in the lab, it may be possible to restore or replace the lost beta cells and improve insulin production.
- Immune Modulation: Stem cells have immunomodulatory properties, which means they can regulate the immune response. This is particularly relevant in type 1 diabetes, where the immune system plays a key role in beta cell destruction. Stem cells may help modulate the immune response and suppress the autoimmune attack on beta cells, potentially slowing down disease progression.
- Vascular Repair: In type 2 diabetes, impaired blood flow and reduced vascular function contribute to complications such as diabetic neuropathy and impaired wound healing. Stem cells have the potential to promote vascular repair and regeneration, improving blood flow to affected areas and aiding in the healing process.
- Cellular Communication and Signaling: Exosomes are small vesicles secreted by cells, including stem cells. They contain various bioactive molecules, such as proteins and genetic material, which can be transferred to target cells. Exosomes derived from stem cells may help facilitate intercellular communication and signaling within the pancreas, potentially promoting beta cell survival and function.
- Anti-inflammatory Effects: Chronic inflammation is associated with the development and progression of diabetes. Exosomes derived from stem cells have shown anti-inflammatory properties and may help reduce inflammation in the pancreatic tissue, which could have a positive impact on beta cell survival and function.
- Regeneration and Repair: Exosomes derived from stem cells have the potential to stimulate regeneration and repair processes in damaged tissues. By delivering regenerative factors and promoting the proliferation of existing cells, exosomes may aid in the repair of pancreatic tissue and improve overall pancreatic function.
A NEW APPROACH BASED ON SOLID SCIENCE
As experts in immune system conditions, Verita medical doctors know your experience. We go beyond conventional medicine. Forget those failed treatment protocols. Let Verita Reset help you recover your health and get back to living your life without Multiple Sclerosis holding you back. Our intense two-week programs combine over 15 different treatments, tailored to target your condition, co-infections and toxins are affecting you specifically. Your personalized protocol can include:
- An expertly combined range of herbal, medicinal, pharmaceutical and biologic treatments.
- Stem cell therapy to help regenerate lost cells, neurons, and tissues caused by your condition.
- Hyperbaric therapy to increase bacteria-killing oxygen levels in your blood.
- Medical detoxification, chelation and ozone therapies
- Whole body hyperthermia to activate your body’s immune response to reduce symptoms and kill the bacteria causing your condition.
- Autologous dendritic cell therapy to reset neural pathways disrupting your immune response.
These innovative treatments, along with a range of other breakthrough therapies, including IV drips and ozone therapy, have proven successful. When combined with selected conventional medicines, they boost your body’s ability and capacity to break down the biofilms, eliminate toxins, repair neural damage and overcome the long term effects of your condition.