WHAT IS STEM CELL AND EXOSOME THERAPY?
Stem cell therapy involves using special cells in the body that can turn into different types of cells and help with healing as follows:
- Immunomodulation: Lyme disease makes the immune system react, and stem cells can adjust or control the immune system. This could help reduce inflammation and improve how the body responds to the infection.
- Tissue repair: Lyme disease can harm different parts of the body like joints, nerves, and organs. Stem cells have the potential to encourage the growth of new tissue and repair damage caused by Lyme disease. This might help with the healing process and recovering from complications related to Lyme disease.
Exosomes are tiny packages released by cells that contain different types of molecules like proteins, fats, and genetic material. They help cells communicate with each other.
- Reducing inflammation: Lyme disease can cause inflammation in various parts of the body. Exosomes have shown the ability to decrease inflammation, and by delivering specific substances that fight inflammation, they may help reduce the inflammation linked to Lyme disease.
- Balancing the immune system: Exosomes can regulate the immune system and control how it responds. They might be able to help balance the immune system’s activity, preventing too much inflammation or an insufficient response to the bacteria that causes Lyme disease.
A NEW APPROACH BASED ON SOLID SCIENCE
As experts in immune system conditions, Verita medical doctors know your experience. We go beyond conventional medicine. Forget those failed treatment protocols. Let Verita Reset help you recover your health and get back to living your life without Multiple Sclerosis holding you back. Our intense two-week programs combine over 15 different treatments, tailored to target your condition, co-infections and toxins are affecting you specifically. Your personalized protocol can include:
- An expertly combined range of herbal, medicinal, pharmaceutical and biologic treatments.
- Stem cell therapy to help regenerate lost cells, neurons, and tissues caused by your condition.
- Hyperbaric therapy to increase bacteria-killing oxygen levels in your blood.
- Medical detoxification, chelation and ozone therapies
- Whole body hyperthermia to activate your body’s immune response to reduce symptoms and kill the bacteria causing your condition.
- Autologous dendritic cell therapy to reset neural pathways disrupting your immune response.
These innovative treatments, along with a range of other breakthrough therapies, including IV drips and ozone therapy, have proven successful. When combined with selected conventional medicines, they boost your body’s ability and capacity to break down the biofilms, eliminate toxins, repair neural damage and overcome the long term effects of your condition.